Specializing in 24 Hour Care
Continuous 24 hour care can be intimidating and stressful to you and your family. Stay Well Home Health Care is here to help you with the transition. Our continuous care program is designed to the individual and family’s specific needs. Whether an immediate crisis or long term care situation we will develop a care plan to meet your needs. And as your situation changes so will the plan of care. Our Continuous Care Program was created by a Nurse Practitioner with 25 years of hospice, palliative care and home health experience. With national certifications in Adult Health and Hospice and Palliative Medicine, our NP will oversee the care provided to ensure you and your loved one will receive appropriate care based on your individual needs.
When is continuous care necessary?
- • Alzheimer’s/Dementia clients who wake throughout the night and are risk for wandering
- • Crisis situations when there are safety and health concerns
- • Recent discharge from hospital or nursing/rehab facility to ensure safe transition home
- • Support for Hospice care when more care is needed
- • Client lives alone and no family or friends are in the area to help
- • Respite care for family members. We are here to take care of you as well
Here are some of the features of our program:
- • Dedicated caregivers with set schedules to maintain consistent care and outcomes
- • Online tracking system for families to view schedules and see when tasks are performed
- • Online message center for communication between caregivers and family members
- • Communication process between caregiver staff to ensure quality care
- • Pop in visits at night by supervisors to ensure client needs are met 24 hours a day
- • Team approach to care with client focus
- • More frequent RN visits to maintain appropriate care plan
- • Coordination with other providers (DME, hospice, Medicare, home visiting Doctors)
- • Access to house call physician
- • When necessary, physician assessment to set benchmarks and develop care plan.