What You Need to Know
When you need private duty home care, you need to know:
- Where to find the very best private duty home care agency suited specifically to your loved ones needs.
- Who is the very best and most respected private duty home care agency specializing in Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and other memory impairments.
- Where to find the very best private duty caregivers who will nurture your loved one and provide them with compassionate and professional private duty care
- The place to find the very best private duty home care team that will be there for you 24 hours per day
- The place to find the very best people that will give you the guidance and support you need, and the peace of mind you deserve.
Stay Well Home Health Care is licensed as a Home Health Agency by the state of Virginia. Our private duty Care Specialists are Personal Care Assistants, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Home Health Assistants (HHA), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), and Registered Nurses (RN) that have been specially trained to provided exceptional care to you or your loved one.
Each Care Specialist has been individually selected and recommended to you based upon his or her compassion, skills, and expertise in providing exceptional private duty care and enhancing the quality of life for the aging adult.
Stay Well Home Health Care requires each applicant to complete a thorough screening and orientation process that exceeds state, and other common accreditation and licensing standards. When an applicant meets our strict criteria, they then are matched with a client to focus on the specific private duty care needs of the client and family that they serve.